Sunday, October 3, 2010

This song is dedicated to my dad :) " For what it seems"

Remember those crazy days we had
spending our time together
like we're the only ones who have this world
thinking bout' our dreams one at the time

when your gone the sky is gray
but when u came the sun is shining
because u know u have your own light
and when your here I know that everything is gonna be okay

(chorus)
For what it seems
u know everything about this world
I would know that i could count on u
For what u do
u bring joy to this world
so I'm gonna show u
what u mean to me

when i was sad
u knew how to cheer me up
for everywhere u go
u have your own sun with u

I know u work so hard
just to bring luck for our family
and i know u want to make my dreams come true
(chorus)

(*)
so I would never give up
I will show u what we came here for
because of what u are
u gave me a lot to learn
and i should learn it from u
because in this cruel cruel world
u are the reason why I am still alive
(chorus)

so thank u for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment