Friday, January 7, 2011

My top fave songs

beautiful soul - jesse mcCartney
Marry me - Train
Shake - Jesse mcCartney
Never let this go - paramore
I caught myself - Paramore
Find my way - The gabe Dixon
Crazy in love - beyonce ft jay-z
Gives you hell - glee version
The only exception - Paramore
Nothing on you - B.O.B. ft Bruno mars
Airplanes - B.O.B. ft Hayley williams
DJ got us falling in love again - usher
Teenage dream - Katy Perry
What's my name - Rihanna ft Drake
Sleep all day ( party all night ) - sean kingston
Eclipse ( all yours ) - Metric
You got me - Colbie Calliat
Someone to fall back on - Aly Michalka
Just the way you are - Bruno mars
Two is better than one - Boys like girls ft taylor swift
Good girls go bad - Cobra starship
Hot mess - Cobra starship
Peacock - Katy Perry
Today was a fairytale - Taylor Swift
Shut up and let me go - The ting tings
Vanilla Twilight - Owl city
Just try listening to em' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment